Introduction to the Peruvian Mesa Practice
by: Adam Kane
Date: March 29th, 2012
Time: 11:00am - 7:00pm
Location: Adam's Home in Eatontown, NJ
Prepayment and Pre-Registration required by Calling 732-389-4859
Directions will be furnished upon registration
Space is very limited- register early
The Mesa practices of the Peruvian Andes are an important component of Peruvian Shamanism. The Mesa is a sacred bundle that also serves as an altar space where communion with the spirit world can occur.
The Mesa is a microcosm for the macrocosm of the world- we can affect change utilizing the Mesa so that those changes are manifested in the world. As a sacred bundle the Mesa serves as a powerful tool for healing.
In this day long class you will create the basic structure of your own personal Mesa that you will build upon within your own personal practice. You will also be instructed on the activation and general use of the Mesa for healing, attuning to the spirit world, and earth healing.
Please Bring the following:
- A pillow or backjack to sit on (optional- we will be seated on a carpeted floor)
- A bag lunch (we will have a 45 minute break in the afternoon)
- A cloth- this will be your ground cloth for your altar space and the cloth used to bundle your Mesa. It should be of natural material and 1-2 feet in length and width. A square cloth is easier to bundle than a rectangular one. The cloth may be woven, embroidered, or plain and should represent a connection to Spirit for you.
- A stone that represents your connection to the earth. 2-4 inches in diameter is a good size
- A sea shell that represents your connection to the waters. 2-4 inches in diameter is a good size
- A feather that represents your connection to the spirit realms
- A candle and holder than will not drip or overflow- this should be small enough to fit in your bundle with the other items.
- A personal sacred object that represents your deepest connection to the spirits or your spirituality- this should be small enough to fit in your bundle with the other items.
- A notebook and pen for taking notes and recording your experiences.
To Register for this Training:
- Call or email: 732-389-4859 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prepayment required when registering of $80 payable via check or credit card
- Space is limited to 8 participant so register early
- Any cancelations made within 48 hours of the training are non-refundable