Home Clearing, House Blessing, and Land Healing
- Create a more welcoming and comfortable environment in your home or property
- Cleanse old energy that has been left from past events or people
- Enable the energies of health, prosperity, and happiness to flow more freely in your home or property
- Calm and heal unwanted or wounded spirit activity
A land healing or blessing is a series of techniques that Adam utilizes to release old, unneeded energies and to bring in a sense of peace, prosperity, and happiness into a space. This can be done for a house, apartment, place of business, or piece of property.
This process is done in several stages as follows:
- Smudging: I first burn a blend of sacred herbs in a smudging ceremony. This is an act of using sacred smoke to cleanse the air and energy of a space. Smudging releases old energy that has accumulated over time and can remove the "heavy" feeling that can exist in a space.
- Aspersion: This is a cleansing technique which involves the sprinkling of Florida Water (an aromatic blend common in Central and South America) around the property while in a state of prayer. This is performed to release harmful an unneeded energy.
- Tibetan Clearing: This is a blessing mantra from the Bon tradition of Tibet that fills a place with light for protection. It is said that the accumulated light of this ritual is so bright that anything that intends harm can not see past that light and into the home.
- Pipe Blessing: This is a prayer and blessing ceremony working with the Sacred Pipe. Sometimes referred to as a "peace pipe", though it is an improper term. The Sacred Pipe is a tobacco pipe which is worked with to pray to the healing spirits in a deep way. It serves as a bridge between humanity and the spirit nations.
- Despacho (Offering Bundle): This is a sacred prayer bundle which is filled with offerings to the spirit of the land and home to nourish it. It is a peace offering and an honoring of the land, mother earth, and the ancestors. This offering is made to bring harmony between the people and the land that they reside upon. All components of the despacho are provided by Adam and the shrine is left for a full day and then buried by the owners of the property on the land to feed Pachamama (Mother Earth).
- Medicine Wheel: This is a drumming ceremony for acknowledging the seven directions of the earth (east, south, west, north, above, below, and center). By acknowledging the directions we acknowledge the connection that a space has with the world and universe around it. This process can "anchor" a space and make it feel more stable and more connected with Spirit.
- Connecting to the space's spirit: In shamanism we believe that everything has a spirit- humans, animals, rocks, plants, and also the land. Using this technique I project my consciousness into the spirit worlds to connect with the spirit of the particular space and land. If this spirit is in need of healing I perform the healing. If the spirit has messages to convey then I share them with the people residing in the space. Through this process we can enter a partnership between the spirit of the space and those residing in it so that a healthy union can be established and maintained.
- Psychopomp: This is the process of conducting souls through their transition of life and death. In the case of working with land and homes it is incorporated to heal and release any disincarnate spirits that may be confused, wounded, or caught between life and death.
Scheduling a House Clearing, Home Blessing or Land Healing
- This service is performed by Adam Kane
- The cost for a land healing/blessing is $240
- Ceremonies typically take 2-3 hours depending on the size and needs of the property
- Adam will travel to most areas of the Catskills and Hudson Valley.
- Contact Adam to discuss land healings and house blessings at